You’ve probably heard all these silly rules before, but experts weigh-in on the worthiness of these supposed truisms - most of which won't help you lose weight or make dieting any easier.
10 Diet Rules You Can Ignore when you are using Isagenix
1. Eating at night will pile on the pounds. The total calories you consume over a 24-hour period or over a week is what causes you to gain weight, and when you eat these calories doesn't matter. If you choose to eat a late meal vs an Isalean Shake for example, don't worry - the weight will still come off!
2. It's best to eat at the same times every day. Eat when you're hungry, not when the clock says it's time to eat. Don't forget to eat though, it can throw off your metabolism. Throw in an Isalean Bar in your purse or car for a complete meal on the go, no preparation required!
3. Dieting with a buddy always makes weight loss easier. Common goals may pay off but weight loss is a personal journey. Find weight loss support groups with like minded and supportive people on Isagenix to make understanding and implementing the Isagenix weight loss products easier.
4. Dietary fat keeps you feeling full longer, so you'll eat less. Fat does take longer to digest, but it will not help you control your appetite. Foods likely to fight off hunger the longest are protein foods, followed by carbohydrates, then fats. Make sure your Meals while on an Isagenix weight loss system are lean protein rich!
5. When you blow your diet, you might as well wait until the next day to get back on track. Nothing could be farther from the truth- always try to get right back on track with your next meal. If you have a bit too much to eat or an extra snack don't worry!
6. Refusing food at a party or when visiting is rude. Turning down food that you know will blow your diet is socially acceptable. Especially if you are cleansing with isagenix it can be hard to attend events where people are eating socially. Bring some IsaSnacks and drink plenty of water!
7. Skipping a meal every now and then will help you lose. Skipping a meal means you will be so hungry at the next meal that you are likely to overeat. This can also help lead to a slowdown of your metabolism. Be sure to consume all shakes, snacks and meals you are allotted with Isagenix.
8. Bread is fattening, nuts are fattening, pasta is fattening. Whole-wheat bread/pasta is a great source of nutrients, and it won't make you gain weight more than any other food with the same number of calories. You can include any of these with your Isagenix Weight loss program and continue to lose weight.
9. All calories are equal. This is somewhat true, however; you'll get more nutrients from a 100-calorie apple than from a 100-calorie portion of white bread. Choose healthier items if you are losing weight, or controlling your hunger. Remember Isalean shakes are nutrient dense, complete meals.
10. If you don't clean your plate, you're wasting food. If you just don't feel right leaving the table until you've cleaned your plate, underestimate your hunger and put less food on your plate to begin with, or you may overeat.
Don’t believe everything you hear! Much of it is just superstition. Now you can tell your friends the real truth about losing weight and losing weight and doing it with the Isagenix Cleansing and Fat burning system. In the end, nutrition experts say, many of the food and dieting rules we hold dear are meant to be broken.
Need to purchase Isagenix? Visit us at http://buyisa.info
Have questions? Use our customer call back system at 800-664-1790 Leave a message and an Isagenix Associate will call back within 24 hours!
or Shoot us an Email with Isagenix questions